Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
By using the HappySheetMusic.com website, you agree to be bound by these conditions. A contract will not exist between you and HappySheetMusic.com until your order acceptance confirmation has been sent to the email address you specified when you made your order. HappySheetMusic.com reserves the right not to accept any order.
Usage of Digital Sheet Music
When purchasing digital sheet music at HappySheetMusic.com you are purchasing the right to:
- print each copy of sheet music ordered on one occasion only
- perform downloaded in public
You DO NOT have the right to:
- redistribute the sheet music in any form or file format for commercial or any other purposes, or
- alter, edit or tamper with the sheet music file or print-out
- redistribute downloaded products to third parties by any means
- rent, give or lend downloaded products to third parties.
Usage of Audio/Video files
You have the right to:
- View/listen to file on our website an unlimited number of times HappySheetMusic.com reserves the right to change the rights granted in these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. If products from our online catalogue are removed or changed at any time, HappySheetMusic.com shall not be liable to you in any way.
All arrangements are written in Finale Notepad and exported as a pdf file, so the only program you need for viewing scores is Adobe Reader. After making a purchase you will find your arrangements in section “My Account” under the “Downloads” where you can download them any time you need, because there is no expiry date for downloads.
Price information displayed on the HappySheetMusic.com website is subject to change without prior notice.
Because of the nature of the Services (and any goods) offered on HappySheetMusic.com you agree not to exercise any right of return or cancellation concerning:
- The supply of Services which execution has already started (i.e Download has commenced).
- The supply of goods which cannot be returned because of their nature.
You have an opportunity to listen midi file of an arrangement before you buy it. If you decide to buy sheets on our website that is on your responsibility, so we don’t do a refund. If you have trouble with your purchased products, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happysheetmusic.com is owned by Bojana Jovanovic (Novi Sad, Serbia). If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please email them to email@example.com .